Monday, April 26, 2010

At least I don't look 16...







Alright, so I know this post is a few days delayed and I am being extremely lazy but it's all this nice weather we are having in Florence, it has been in 70's the past 3 days... soooo nice! We walk around in shorts and sun dresses because we are sweating on our way to class and all the Italians are still in their sweaters and scarves with their jackets zipped up like it's freezing outside. They all look at us Americans like we are crazy.
So, like I said before I am being really lazy with this post and am re-routing you to my fabulous friend and roommate's blog because well she is hysterical and wrote a very accurate post about our past weekend in Munich, Germany. I literally love Germany and Munich is by far one of my favorite cities in Europe. The city is so clean, safe, and new because it was all re-built after WWII and the city is so safe that 5 year old can walk themselves to and from schools and even ride public transportation alone. Okay... here's the link... check it out and you will see how amazing our weekend was in Germany. We loved it so much that we were greatly considering going back again this weekend for another round of Beerfest!

No comments:

Post a Comment