Monday, May 10, 2010

CALL 118!

So, I'm going to make this short and sweet and to the point. I dislocated my shoulder again so it's rather hard to type with one hand. I will explain the whole story later. I am just going to delay making any more blogs until I return to America which is in 8 days! I am really ready to go now. Hopefully the ash stops and the other volcano doesn't erupt so I can return to America next Tuesday!

I have been forgetting to take my camera out with me so I unfortunately have no new pics to post. Although the last week has consisted of:

1. Eating lots of yummy food!
2. Taking long walks!
3. Enjoying gelato!
4. Doing a little bit of studying. I completed 2 out of my 5 finals today!
5. Fun with friends!
6. Making chocolate chunk cookies in Chocolate Class.
7. Dislocating my shoulder.
8. Riding in an Italian ambulance.
9. Reflecting on my time in Italy.
10. Anxiously awaiting my arrival home!

I promise when I get home I will update you with new blogs on:
- My final week in Italy.
- My shoulder incident.
- My journey home.
- Best/ Favorites of Italy.
- My experience abroad.

Stay tuned for those blogs to come!
Miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment