Wednesday, March 31, 2010

And here I am today...

Falafel with Yogurt Dip!

And here I am today and it's taken me all of 3 days to get you up to date on my Spring Break adventures and to upload all my pics to Facebook but I have completed it just in time to take off to Greece which I am sooooo excited for. My roommates went to Greece (well, Cofru Island) for spring break and they said it was absolutely amazing and the are so jealous that we are going this weekend. We have Friday and Monday off and are skipping classes on Thursday (And yes, I am skipping but oh, well it's the only day I plan on missing and that's pretty good considering I'm studying Italy and there's many fun things I could be doing instead of sitting in a classroom.) So I leave for Greece tomorrow morning although it feels like I just got back in Florence although I did manage to upload all my pics, update this blog, grocery shop, do all my laundry, attend three classes, and a wine tasting so I'll say I was pretty successful. In my Mediterranean Diet Class, we made Falafel with Yogurt Dip which I definitely plan on making again so you all can try it too! In my wine class, we went on a Wine Tour of Florence and saw different wine places throughout the city (one including the LARGEST wine cellar in Florence, it's pretty amazing) which was pretty cool and discovered a new sandwich place with sandwiches for only 2.50 euro! I'm looking forward to Greece though with sunny weather and high in the 60's.. I hope to get some color! And even an ATV safari! I'll be sure to update you all with pics included sometime next week. I miss you all though and I can't believe I'll be home in just about 6 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment